Our Rules are as follows:-
- Teams will consists of 1 Goalkeeper, 4 Defenders, 3 Midfielders, 3 Strikers, or as an alternatively 4 Midfielders and 2 Strikers
- There are no limits on how many players you can choose from one Country
- Maximum Spend is 50 Million Pounds
- Minimum Spend is 45 Million Pounds
- Team Position 6-11 can be a Striker or a Midfielder
- All Teams must be selected from the Players on the Players page
- Results will be published after each round of group games (16th June, 20th June, 24th June), after Round of 16 Games (June 30th), after Quarter Finals (July 4th), after semi-finals (July 8th) and after the Final (July 12th)
- Tim is ALL POWERFUL and will make all decisions in the interest of keeping the game fair for everyone
- 18 Substitutions Allowed in three Windows.
- You may request up to 9 transfers before and up to midnight on June 25th. These transfers will take effect before the start of the Round 2 Games
- You may request up to 6 transfers before and up to midnight on July 1st. These transfers will take effect before the start of the Quarter Finals
- You may request up to 3 transfers before and up to midnight on July 5th. These transfers will take effect before the start of the Semi Finals
- You may make 18 transfers in total, unused transfers from the first window cannot be carried over to the second window, or second to third.
- Notify me of substitutions by E-Mail.
League Positions will be determined as follows:
1. Teams that have accumulated most points from Players in their Team will be placed higher.
2. Teams with the most players in their current Team still in the Competition will be placed higher.
3. Teams with the higher average League Position since the start of the Competition will be placed higher.
1 Choose your Team from the players listed on the web site (or use the Entry Page)
2 Send the Team to me by midnight on 10th June 2021.
No late entries can be taken as I need to prepare the spreadsheet.
All games in the Euro 2021 Tournament are included in the Results
Full Appearance in a Game
Part Appearance in a Game
Goal Scored (NOT Including Penalty shootouts)
Penalty Miss (NOT Including Penalty shootouts)
For Defenders and Goalkeepers only
Clean Sheet (Full Match)
Clean Sheet (Part Match)
First Goal Conceded
Each subsequent Goal Conceded
GK Penalty Save (NOT Including Penalty shootouts)