Our Rules are as follows:-
- Teams will consists of 1 Goalkeeper, 4 Defenders, 3 Midfielders, 3 Strikers, or as an alternatively 4 Midfielders and 2 Strikers
- There are no limits on how many players you can choose from one Premier League Team
- Maximum Spend is 50 Million Pounds
- Minimum Spend is 45 Million Pounds
- Points will accumulate from Saturday October 17th (October 10th is an Internationals weekend)
- Team Position 6-11 can be a Striker or a Midfielder
- All Teams must initially be selected from the Players on the Players page
- The Telegraph will from time to time add new players to the list. These may be chosen from 17th October onwards as substitutes.
- Results will be published after all mid-week games are completed, or at other times by Tims decision
- Tim is ALL POWERFUL and will make all decisions in the interest of keeping the game fair for everyone
- 22 Substitutions Allowed (Final 10 only after the January transfer window)
- The Team must always conform to the rules above.
- Notify me of substitutions by E-Mail.
- The First Substitutions can be made after the first set of Results are issued.
- The Last Substitutions can be made in the week leading up to the final round of Premier League Fixtures.
- Substitutions received by Tim between the games starting and the next set of results (dated by time of E-mail receipt) will be held over until after the next set of results are issued.
- The Telegraph will from time to time add new players to the list. These may be chosen from 14th September onwards as substitutes.
League Positions will be determined as follows:
1. Teams that have accumulated most points from Players in their Team will be placed higher.
2. Teams with the Most "Team of the Week" awards will be placed higher.
3. Teams with the higher average League Position since the start of the Competition will be placed higher.
1 Choose your Team from the players listed on the web site (or use the Entry Page)
2 Send the Team to me by midnight on 16th October 2020.
No late entries can be taken as I need to prepare the spreadsheet.
1 At the end of the Season the bottom 4 teams in Division 1 will be relegated to Division 2
2 At the end of the Season the top 4 teams in Division 2 will be promoted to Division 1
If any Division 1 Team fails to enter by the Deadline Day for the new Season Teams from 5th Position downwards from the previous Seasons Division 2 will be promoted until Division 1 has 22 teams.
All games in the Premier League and FA Cup from October 14th are included in Results
Full Appearance in a Game
Part Appearance in a Game
Goal Scored (NOT Including Penalty shootouts in FA Cup)
Penalty Miss (NOT Including Penalty shootouts in FA Cup)
For Defenders and Goalkeepers only
Clean Sheet (Full Match)
Clean Sheet (Part Match)
First Goal Conceded
Each subsequent Goal Conceded
GK Penalty Save (NOT Including Penalty shootouts in FA Cup)