Our Rules are as follows:-
1. Teams will consists of 1 Goalkeeper, 4 Defenders, 3 Midfielders, 3 Strikers, or as an alternatively 4 Midfielders and 2 Strikers .
2. There are no limits on how many players you can choose from one Premier League Team .
3. Maximum Spend is 50 Million Pounds .
4. Minimum Spend is 45 Million Pounds .
5. Points will accumulate from Saturday September 10th.
6. Team Position 6-11 can be a Striker or a Midfielder.
7. All Teams must initially be selected from the Players on the Players page.
8. The Telegraph will from time to time add new players to the list. These may be chosen from 10th September onwards as substitutes..
9. Results will be published after all mid-week games are completed, or at other times by Tims decision.
10. Tim is ALL POWERFUL and will make all decisions in the interest of keeping the game fair for everyone.
1. 22 Substitutions Allowed (Final 10 only after the January transfer window) .
2. The Team must always conform to the rules above..
3. Notify Tim of substitutions by E-Mail..
4. The First Substitutions can be made after the first set of Results are issued..
5. The Last Substitutions can be made in the week leading up to the final round of Premier League Fixtures..
6. Substitutions received by Tim between the games starting and the next set of results (dated by time of E-mail receipt) will be held over until after the next set of results are issued.
7. The Telegraph will from time to time add new players to the list. These may be chosen from 12th September onwards as substitutes..
8. It is the responsibilty of the Manager to check the Transfer has been implemented by the next set of Results. If a transfer has been missed raise the issue with Tim without delay.
League Positions will be determined as follows:
1. Teams that have accumulated most points from Players in their Team will be placed higher.
2. Teams with the Most "Team of the Week" awards will be placed higher.
3. Teams with the higher average League Position since the start of the Competition will be placed higher.
1. Choose your Team from the players listed on the web site (or use the Entry Page)
2. Send the Team to me by midnight on 9th September 2022.
No late entries can be taken as I need to prepare the spreadsheet.
1. At the end of the Season the bottom 4 teams in Division 1 will be relegated to Division 2
2. At the end of the Season the top 4 teams in Division 2 will be promoted to Division 1
3. If any Division 1 Team fails to enter by the Deadline Day for the new Season Teams from 5th Position downwards from the previous Seasons Division 2 will be promoted until Division 1 has 22 teams.
All games in the Premier League and FA Cup from September 10th are included in Results
Starting Appearance in a Game
Substitute Appearance in a Game
Goal Scored (NOT Including Penalty shootouts in FA Cup)
Sent Off (See additional Sent Off rule below)
Penalty Miss (NOT Including Penalty shootouts in FA Cup)
For Defenders and Goalkeepers only
Clean Sheet (More than 60 minutes played)
Clean Sheet (Less than 60 minutes played)
First Goal Conceded
Each subsequent Goal Conceded
Goalkeeper: +1 Point for every two saves made (player preventing the ball from entering the goal with any part of his body)
Midfielder: +1 Point for every two tackles made (player connects with the ball in a ground challenge where he successfully takes the ball away from the player in possession)
Sent Off Players
Goalkeeper and Defenders who are sent off will continue to lose 1 point for every goal their team concedes after they leave the field of play