Tims Fantasy World Cup 2018
Our Rules are as follows:-
- Teams will consists of 1 Goalkeeper, 4 Defenders, 3 Midfielders, 3 Strikers, or as an alternatively 4 Midfielders and 2 Strikers
- There are no limits on how many players you can choose from one Country
- Maximum Spend is 50 Million Pounds
- 9 Substitutions Allowed between the first and second stages
- 6 Substitutions Allowed between second round and the quarter finals
- 3 Substitutions Allowed between quarter finals and and the semi finals
- All Teams must initially be selected from the Players on the Players page
- Results will be issued on June 19th ,June 24th, June 27th , June 29th, July 4th, July 8th, July 12th, July 16th
- You may request up to 9 transfers before and up to noon on June 30th. These transfers will take effect before the start of the Round 2 Games
- You may request up to 6 transfers before and up to noon on July 6th. These transfers will take effect before the start of the Quarter Finals
- You may request up to 3 transfers before and up to noon on July 10th. These transfers will take effect before the start of the Semi Finals
- You may make 18 transfers in total, unused transfers from the first window cannot be carried over to the second window, or second to third.
League Positions will be determined as follows:
1. Teams that have accumulated most points from Players in their Team will be placed higher.
2. Teams with the most players in their current Team still in the Competition will be placed higher.
3. Teams with the higher average League Position since the start of the Compeition will be placed higher.
Notify me of substitutions by E-Mail.
1 Choose your Team from the players listed on the web site
2 Send the Team to me by midnight on 13th June.
No late entries can be taken as I need to prepare the spreadsheet.
Full Appearance in a Game
Part Appearance in a Game
Goal Scored (NOT Including Penalty shootouts)
Penalty Miss (NOT Including Penalty shootouts)
For Defenders and Goalkeepers only
Clean Sheet (Full Match)
Clean Sheet (Part Match)
First Goal Conceded
Each subsequent Goal Conceded
GK Penalty Save (NOT Including Penalty shootouts)